Returns and Warranty procedures
A to Z Autoparts hope that you are satisfied will all the goods purchased, but we do know that sometimes you will need to return your item.
All returned goods require a copy of the reciept, as a proof of purchase.
Listed below are the procedures for the different types of returns.
For any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- A to Z Autoparts provides 14 days returns policy from date of receipt of the item.
INCORRECTLY ORDERED :
- If you have ordered the wrong part by mistake then it can be returned in original packaging for refund.
- Please note the item should be unused and not been fitted.
- We will not cover returns postage if the item is ordered incorrectly by the customer.
- Refund will be credited once we receive the item back deducting original postage which we pay to send the item originally.
PACKING OR PICKING ERROR:
- If you have recieved the wrong item due to a packing error ,we will arrange a collection of the incorrect part and send you the correct replacement as soon as possible.
FAULTY ITEM :
All items have a 12 month warranty.
If the item has been deemed faulty by your mechanic within the warranty period then it can be returned for replacement or refund.
- All goods will be inspected before an refund or exchange will be offered.
- Warranty is not covered if the product is found to be faulty due to Bad Fittment.
Please note we require a report from the garage explaining nature of the fault when you return the item.